jijel online Index du Forum jijel online
forum des jijliens
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue au forum des jijeliens 
Carlos Henderson Limited Jersey

Répondre au sujet    jijel online Index du Forum » jijelonline » kahwa di jijel Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Carlos Henderson Limited Jersey
Auteur Message
ding2018
amis
amis

Point(s): 109
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Carlos Henderson Limited Jersey Répondre en citant
Walter De Gregorio Mike Hughes Jersey , FIFA Director of Communications and Public Affairs listens during a news conference at FIFA headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, May 27, 2015. Six soccer officials were arrested in Zurich on Wednesday and detained pending extradition to the United States over suspected corruption at soccer's governing body FIFA, the Swiss Federal Office of Justice said in a statement. [PhotoAgencies]
PORT-OF-SPAIN, Trinidad - Former FIFA vice president Jack Warner was expected to spend Wednesday night in jail after turning himself in to face an arrest warrant issued at the request of US authorities Mike Gesicki Jersey , who filed corruption charges against him and 13 others tied to international soccer.

Warner appeared in court, where a judge read eight counts against him and then granted him $2.5 million bail on certain conditions, including that he surrender his passport and report to police twice a week. Warner did not enter a plea and was scheduled to appear in court again July 12.

Police said there was a delay in processing Warner's bail and he was expected to spend one night in jail. Before turning himself in, Warner denied he had done anything wrong.

The US has two months to issue a formal extradition request, according to Trinidad's attorney general, Garvin Nicholas Maurice Hurst Jersey , who said his office had been working with the US Justice Department for about two years regarding the investigation of Warner, who was forced out of FIFA in 2011 over a bribery scandal.

In a video posted on Facebook just hours before he surrendered, Warner said, "I want to tell you, that whatever is planned for me, negatively Mason Rudolph Jersey , shall not succeed."

Warner, who is an opposition member of Parliament in the twin-island nation, can be extradited to the US under a bilateral treaty following a hearing. He also previously served as Trinidad's national security minister.

"Mr Warner is entitled to a fair extradition process and both the requesting and requested States intend to abide by the provisions of the treaty to ensure that Mr Warner's rights are respected," the attorney general said in a statement.

Earlier in the day, Warner denied any wrongdoing, as he has previously when confronted with allegations that he enriched himself while an official with the global soccer governing body and as a president of CONCACAF Marcus Davenport Jersey , the federation's North American regional organization.

Warner left soccer in 2011 to avoid FIFA sanctions during the organization's presidential election. He said he was not questioned in the investigation that led to the indictment, as well as to the guilty pleas by two of his sons on related charges.

"I have been afforded no due process and I have not even been questioned in this matter," he said in a statement. "I reiterate that I am innocent of any charges. I have walked away from the politics of world football to immerse myself in the improvement of lives in this country where I shall, God willing, die."

In a brief phone conversation with The Associated Press, Warner declined to comment further and said he did not have enough information about his sons' guilty pleas to comment. "I can't say anything about what I don't know about."

Warner represents the constituency of Chaguanas West in Parliament. His term is due to expire when the session ends June 17.

Later M.J. Stewart Jersey , he told TV6 that US authorities "know where to find me" and added "I sleep very soundly in the night."

12 schemes outlined by prosecutors in soccer indictment

Scheme A - 1993, 1995 AND 1997 COPA AMERICAS

Traffic Brazil purchased rights for the three tournaments in a deal worth $6.6 million. Nicolas Leoz of Paraguay, then president of the South American governing body CONMEBOL and later a FIFA executive committee member, refused to sign the contract until he received a dollar payment in six figures.

In 1993 and 1995, Leoz demanded additional payments starting in 1993 or 1995 for future Copa America tournaments, and payments increased over time to seven figures.

In 2007 Lorenzo Carter Jersey , the year Venezuela hosted the tournament, the country's soccer federation president, Rafael Esquivel, demanded and received $1 million and $700,000 payments from Traffic.

Scheme B - CONCACAF GOLD CUP

Traffic Sports USA caused hundreds of thousands in payments to be made to Jack Warner, then president of the Confederation of North Leighton Vander Esch Jersey , Central America and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF), and co-conspirator No 1, whose description matches that of then-CONCACAF General Secretary Chuck Blazer.

Scheme C - COPA LIBERTADORES

Starting around the early 2000s, Leoz asked for payments from a sports marketing company and for diversion of payments slated to go to CONMEBOL in exchange for support of that company in a marketing deal. Leoz asked in February and May 2006 for more than $2 million owed to CONMEBOL by an affiliate of that company to be sent to Leoz's accounts in Paraguay and Switzerland. Leoz asked for additional payments around 2008.

Scheme D - COPA DO BRAZIL

Jose Maria Marin, then president of Brazilian soccer's governing body, requested bribe payments in 2012 as part of Traffic Brazil and an unidentified sports marketing company's contract for the Copa do Brazil for 2013-22. The bribe payments Lamar Jackson Jersey , which totaled 2 million reals (approximately $986,000), were split among Marin and two unidentified people.

Scheme E - BRAZILIAN FEDERATION EQUIPMENT SUPPLIER

The Confederacao Brasileira de Desportos, the governing body of Brazilian soccer, announced a 10-year sponsorship and endorsement agreement with Nike in 1996 that made the company the exclusive jersey and equipment supplier to the federation, including the national team.

Nike's deal called for it to pay the CBF $160 million Kyle Lauletta Jersey , of which the CBF gave a percentage to Traffic Brazil.

Nike then agreed to pay a Traffic affiliate with a Swiss bank account an additional $40 million.Whether one is new to ?Group. http://www.wholesalecheapnhljerseysonline.com/ Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China http://www.wholesalecheapnbajerseysonline.com/ Wholesale Throwback MLB Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys China Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Basketball Jerseys

Mer 20 Juin - 09:14:47 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 20 Juin - 09:14:47 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    jijel online Index du Forum » jijelonline » kahwa di jijel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation