jijel online Index du Forum jijel online
forum des jijliens
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue au forum des jijeliens 
under armour newell ridge sale

Répondre au sujet    jijel online Index du Forum » jijelonline » kahwa di jijel Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
under armour newell ridge sale
Auteur Message
ding2018
vip
vip

Point(s): 298
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message under armour newell ridge sale Répondre en citant
BERLIN, Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- Germany edged Finland 2-0 thanks to the second-half goals from Max Meyer and Mesut Oezil to round off Bastian Schweinsteiger's farewell game on Wednesday.

After 12 years in Germany's dress and 24 goals in 121 caps, team captain Schweinsteiger stepped back from the national squad and said goodbye to his supporters ahead of the kick-off against Finland.

"It means a lot to me that each one of you is here," Schweinsteiger, who was moved to tears, said to the 30,121 fans at the Borussia-Park. "I would like to thank the whole national team. It was a great honour to play for Germany."

After the ceremony, Germany took the reins from the kick-off as Finland defended deep in their territory.

Thus, Germany approached Finland's goal for the first time dangerously when custodian Lukas Hradecky had to defuse Meyer's long-range effort in the 14th minute. Three minutes later, Shkodran Mustafi headed from promising position over the target.

Joachim Loew's men dictated the pace but lacked in penetration and ideas to overcome Finland's well-positioned defence. However, Germany should have opened the scoring with 32 minutes into the game but Mario Goezte missed the open goal after rounding goalkeeper Hradecky.

After the restart, Germany continued to press whereas Finland showed no interest to threat the hosts' defence. Nevertheless, Finland's Teemu Pukki missed a square pass at the far post out of the blue.

Germany were finally able to turn their efforts into a tangible reward as Meyer tapped home Goetze's low cross into the box in the 55th minute. Goetze was in the thick of things 10 minutes later but his shot on target was blocked once again.

In the 67th minute, team skipper Schweinsteiger was replaced by Julian Weigl to complete his last match in Germany's national dress. The hosts kept it bowling and double the lead through Oezil, who made the game safe after slotting home Goetze's assist in the 77th minute.

Finland had the chance to reduce the arrears in the closing period but Bernd Leno denied Pukki following a one-on-one situation.

Germany will travel to Norway to start the World Cup play-offs on Sunday.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- The ambitious Japanese women's basketball team failed to make history at the Olympics as they lost 110-64 to the powerhouse United States in a quarter-final match here on Tuesday.

The Asian champions, aiming for a medal finishing at Rio, battled in every corner of the court in the first half before they stumbled in front of American bench.

Japan trailed only 30-23 in the first quarter and closed in by just two points in the second on 46-44 before the U.S. pulled away by 56-46 at the break.

The bench of the U.S. contributed 62 points, compared to 14 from the counterpart, when they extended the lead to over 40 points in the second half.

"Today they created lots of problems for us. They played really well. It's the hardest 40 points in the game we've ever won by. It was hard. It was really a hard game," U.S. guard Diana Taurasi said.

Mika Kurihara made four three-pointers in the first half to help Japan close by, but she didn't score in the second.

"We played our Japan's game in the first half. But in the second, they didn't give me chances. At that time we need someone to step up," Kurihara said.

Seven Americans scored in double digits as Maya Moore and Taurasi led the team with 19 points each. Ramu Tokashiki led Japan with 14 points.

by Marzia De Giuli nike air max 96 pas cher , Luo Na

ROME, Oct. 4 (Xinhua) -- Ali, 28 nike air max 95 pas cher , an Eritrean national, is just one among the thousands of migrants who successfully attempted the Mediterranean crossing into Italy as a gate of Europe. Yet his story is a special one, like the ones of many young Africans escaping from conflict and poverty.

When recently asked by Xinhua to give an interview at an Italian Red Cross camp in Rome nike air max plus tn ultra pas cher , Ali refused at first.

"Here I feel that I have started to live again, I feel like I am in paradise," he said only after he was convinced by his interpreter nike air vapormax 2018 pas cher , an Eritrean too, that telling his story would help raise awareness about the drama faced by a lot of migrants like him.

Ali told Xinhua he was forced to do the military service for 15 years in his home country.

"I knew that I would have to continue for my entire life and soon or later I would be killed. So I though I'd better try to fulfill my dream and rather die on my path," he said.

Ali said he first went to Sudan and then he took six days to reach Libya nike vapormax homme pas cher , where the traffickers that handle the business of human desperation are based. But then he remained in Libya for almost one year before he was finally able to leave for Italy on a packed boat carrying more than 700 people.

The young Eritrean paid as many as 2,200 euros (about 2,492 U.S. dollars) for a journey that he defined as "terrifying."

"It was raining and we were threatened to death when the engine of our boat broke in the middle of the sea. Then we were rescued by a ship of Doctors Without Borders nike vapormax femme pas cher ," Ali recalled.

As usual, the smugglers were not directly involved in the dangerous crossing.

"Their network is very articulated so that it is impossible to know who is at the helm of it," Ali explained to Xinhua.

The migrants do not even know about how their boat looks like until they are forced to leave.

"And once you leave nike air vapormax pas cher , you are not allowed to go back. Traffickers do not mind whether you will arrive at the destination or die at sea. They just care about your payment," he underlined.

The deepening issue of the migrant crisis has become central in Europe over the last months.

According to the International Organization for Migration (IOM), more than half a million migrants have made the sea crossing to Europe since the start of 2015 nike air max 97 undefeated pas cher , of which 131,431 have ar. Soccer Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China MLB Jerseys Cheap NCAA Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys From China Soccer Jerseys For Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap

Sam 29 Sep - 11:21:03 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 29 Sep - 11:21:03 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    jijel online Index du Forum » jijelonline » kahwa di jijel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation